Saturday 13 October 2012

Illustrator Workshop [1]

We had a tutorial session with Simon where he gave us some pen tool exercises to do, I really enjoyed this, It was really cool to catch up on using the pen tool since I had during college and to learn about using the alt click on the anchor points, completely passed me over that bit when I came back to using the pen tool. Below is the completed pen tool excersise which was set up like a dot to dot.



With what we had done in this, we then had to trace over this G Simon had drawn out. Using the pathfinder tool to get the counters cut out so that when placed on-top of another item it would be visible through the counters, It was great to catch-up on this especially  the basics are often the parts I forget the most, especially when it comes to knowing what tools i have at my disposal and totally forgetting It's possible to do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment