Wednesday 13 March 2013

Tweet5 - Stickers

On the day of print for the stickers, I brought together all the work people had done for the stickers: (Me, Anne & Grace), below is the stickers I had created to be made as well. 

I wanted to make an adaptation of the current logo we had, the one made by joe and try and create a new perspective for it so It'd work as a sticker that was more fun than just a logo.

I had some trouble with the beak silhouette and trying to get the angle of it right so I scrapped these.


I thought these ones were a lot more effective and overall worked in sync with the logo a lot better, I saw the flying birds as more of a icon to combine with just the logo then how these ones incorporated it.


I had to also create a mirrored version of Emily's logo so that we could have two versions of each logo so that they would all work in whatever situation, and together with the flying bird one. So when they came together the speech bubble was always coming from his beak which I thought was rather cool.
These are the final stickers that we brought together, the eggs at the bottom are both from Grace and Anne.



This is how I had to lay them out in digital print because of their sizes this was an absolute pain to setup, We did it like this to be a lot more cost effective as the sticker paper was really expensive and Isn't something I would want to do in bulk next time as it just cost so much in-comparison to everything else.


I had 2 different types of stickers printed, transparent and opaque. For use on different areas. So opaque on walls while transparent on bus stops.







Video here:

O


No comments:

Post a Comment