Monday 22 April 2013

Speaking from Experience: Making of




From the images I took from the supermarkets I then used them to draw up little illustrations to create for a initial idea for the shopping lists.


I used a notebook to print onto the pages and put them in which is really useful. I thought they looked really good.



The card I found in the Library  Ultramarine I found to be very vibrant and enticing so I choose to go with this as It's rather gender neutral. 


I made a shopping list mock-up, I really loved how this one came out I thought it looked rather professional.


As i wanted to make a band, I found out about foiling and I thought it'd really finish it off so I did gold but I seemed rather too fancy so I did it in black foil which made it look a lot better as it was rather like spot varnish!


I printed my pattern onto the card I had, I got some yellow card: Mango paper from the library which really went well with the blue. Think it may go well with as a band around it.


I created a sample and They worked really well together! (varnished)


I then did all the other illustrations, so I could finish of the rest of publication.


I made a prototype band which I thought looked pretty good, from this I could figure out the measurements.


Here's the final thing in photos:











No comments:

Post a Comment