Thursday 27 February 2014

(Collaborative) Illustration 1

Using the leaflets we picked up from steeton I tried to recreate the T junction that we visited where the show rooms where. Which is on the bottom left of the map below.





I tried to draw out isometrically how I visualised this would be layed out. However the only problem with this was what would be on the other side of the road and what would be behind the other houses.


Using the designs of the houses, which were identical to the ones that are at Steeton, I drew up a simple isometric house using simple shapes. 







I keep the outline on the houses because without it I think the houses would be very undefined and wouldn't stand out as much when I had added all the other elements.




I really like how well this came together when I added a few more houses. It was quite motivational to see how quickly that came together and pushed me to get more done on it.



No comments:

Post a Comment