Thursday 27 February 2014

(Collaborative) Illustration 2

Just before the crit I realised my house was rather rough so decided to redo it but this time work at a bigger scale and then size the house down so It was easier to connect the paths up.





With added decoration the house started to come more and more to life, the little touches really made this. The mowed lawn etc. All present at Steeton!




Mini-Steeton needed more variation so I used the photos I had taken to recreate another house, It was quite difficult to do because of the other half of it having the lift in the roof. It was complicated to do due to figuring out the angle and perspective.




Shrubs finished them of all rather nicely.


The progress I made today I quickly put together to create a board for the crit later.



No comments:

Post a Comment