Wednesday 6 November 2013

Design for print/ Design for Web: Progress Crit

I brought to the crit my net example, and my ideas for what to do for web and print as well as my design sheets to show people my ideas.


I got some good feedback during the crit concerning both design for print & web. 

Print:
good idea to make to referable after graduation
consideration of packaging is interesting (screen packaging)
Inclusion of other products is interesting.
Make it a reference book yes.
"Put it in print" sounds good!
Keep time a consideration.
Don't over crowd the poster with to much information.
Envelope of stock is a great idea.

Web: 
Families are my audience
Family games / elderly games/ Drinking games
Keep it minimal
No dice games is a good idea, keeps it specific.
Infographic element is good because it helps make it easily understood.
No need for a home page / holding page.


Action plan: 
Print/
I need to build on making it a referenceable book based around putting documents into print. "Put it in print" If I have the time consider making the poster but don't put to much information onto it. 

Web/
Make families my target audience all the while keeping it minimal. I'll focus the games down to be non-gamling and non-dice games to keep it applicable to families. 









No comments:

Post a Comment