Wednesday 22 January 2014

Cath Kidston Inital Production

I drew out all the of elements I considered would be at a picnic for my Cath Kidston pattern. These include the following below. Although I'm sure that would be more I didn't want to over complicate things and add to much in. I wanted to get across the basic idea.






I ended up colouring in all of my elements in illustrator because that was easiest when it came to controlling the pattern how I wanted to without any undesired side effects and artefacts that would come across from scanning.








I liked the idea of doing the strawberries without any outline but I was unsure how well it'd translate when it was on background other then white.


I liked the style I drew the daisy in, I wish I was able to redo all the rest in a similar fashion however I don't think it would have worked out as well, or printed well.


(Taken from crit boards)






No comments:

Post a Comment