Wednesday 8 January 2014

OUGD504: Web & Print progress crit




Crit feedback:

Strengths: 
Good concept

Areas for improvement:
Produce a menu
Drink mockups

Considerations:
Trays depend on messy food
Think of a slogan?
Paper or plastic bag (Ask takeaway for some paper bags)
Consider the use of website/app.

Action plan:

I don't really think a menu would suit my restaurant type as you don't really get handed a menu in subway. It's unnecessary for a fast food take away such as this, this is where the website would really be an effective element.

I would incorporate a slogan but I think it's a bit too late of a call to now make these changes.

I would like to see how my packaging looks in a plastic bag, but I think a brown bag would ultimately showcase that it's a healthy place.

For my website, I have consider it simply being a place to where you can go to find out what they sell and what you can eat.

For the tray I think I'm going to redevelop it. I do think however I'll have it spilling out of the sides so I don't have to have two types of tray, one for messy and one non-messy because people get messy with food everywhere anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment