Wednesday 1 January 2014

Design for Print & Web: Pattern development

Using my full set of icons I wanted to make them into a pattern, I tried using a square method but it didn't really make much of a pattern so I abandoned it.

I added a logo to the end of each row of icons to make the below pattern, however It looked a bit too boring so instead I decided to added colour to it.


The only thing left here was to space it out a bit more, it was really cramped like this so I added in more space. I really like how this pattern turned out however It looked really tasty.


All icons.


Icons & Logo.


I love how it turned out full blown up like this, Im really happy with the turn out. I did create an all logo pattern, below, but It looked like something related to a italian restaurant to much, that comes with the colours howeve.r


No comments:

Post a Comment