Sunday 12 January 2014

Design for Print & Web: Website proposal and development

For my website proposal I wanted to create a incredibly simple minimalistic website that would suit the style and look of the products already created. I wanted the function of the website to be simple, it'd display what you can order and were to find it and other misc stuff related to that. example of products etc.





Mobile web:



I started with the navigation bar which I made from a rounded rectangle using a thick line like he rest of the branding.



I thought I'd make icons for the bottom of the page which would be the extras such as Breakfast menu and Where to find us, plus contact page. I made it square so it would fit in alignment to the navigation bar at the top.




I used social media icons to establish where you can connect with the brand in other places shown here as tumblr, facebook and google+. Although I would have liked to include like twitter. I think it'd be too much for the page and clutter it.


Originally I had it in a red rectangle but I ultimately preferred it without because it drew to much attention to it's self rather then the content.


I mocked this up on a macbook to give it context and I really loved how it looked, I wish I had the time to code this website because I've grown really fond of it over the course of it's development and I wish this to be something I could ultimately take further and make.



Sized down to work on a mobile phone, reduced size of base icons. I didn't include the navigation bar on this instead I created a menu icon to click to bring it up so you can navigate better.




No comments:

Post a Comment