Wednesday 8 January 2014

Design for Web & Print: Salad packaging

Using an empty pot I mocked up a quick label to wrap around for a salad pot of some sort, I really liked the idea and I want to develop this further. I just need some different form of packaging so I can develop a label for it properly.




EDIT: 10/1/14

In the Milkshake place across the road they had these really lovely packaging for their salads, I don't think brown would really work for mine however.


Now, however Tesco's meal deal salad packaging would, I love the hidden spork thats under the label, it's a great idea, I would like to use a better pot but due to time constraints I'm gonna develop for this because Its the most ideal.





I got a label measured So I just need to finish off the bottom half of it then I can print a sticker version of it to stick over the top.


EDIT: 13/1/14



I did eventually get my stickers printed! It looked amazing on my salad, the thing is my pasta I cooked I didn't really have time to let cool down so it steamed up the pot it was in which was rather annoying.




No comments:

Post a Comment