Tuesday 20 May 2014

Golden Age Event Listing & Ticket Construction

I can't say just how terrifying making this was, I had only two prints, two of each side, that how come out well. I really should have made more, but I was pretty confident it would have been enough considering how well my mock-ups turned out.

It turned out on my first attempt, the front was 1cm too small so it wouldn't close (and the head on the front was backwards). I'd used a different ruler so my measurement's were off. Spent over an hour on the second making sure everything was perfect after that. I really wanted it to work, and to be able to photograph it working. 







Then I realised, I made one tab too small to stick. I used double sided to keep it down. But nevermind, It held.





Mostly, I was happy with these. I think they really show my crafting skills the best and is a working demonstration of it! I couldn't believe how authentic they turned out, I'm glad the scale I made them at, the hole punch's hole was about to scale with them. So it at came together nicely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment