Sunday 18 May 2014

Golden Age Spray Painting


Earlier in the week I  say a Pez dispenser in Urban Outfitters that'd be perfect for my festival, but  I didn't want to really just take things from other places and make them mine, I didn't like the idea of that. 


Instead I tried to recreate my own version of it, Mickey mouse spoons, although the idea didn't work in the end, the tape and the drop down to the Mickey's head was too noticeable and wasn't convincing enough, I hadn't the craft skills to really go to town on that as of yet. But It'd be something I would like to venture into later and be able to mock things up like that. It's be direction I would love to later take. 




I sprayed a popcorn mock-up but I didn't really like how it looked, and It reminded me too much of a pic n' mix box so I dropped the idea of doing it like that.



DIY'd spray station in my bathroom under the vent. Gassed out my bathroom for a while, but It got rid of the smell fairly quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment