Tuesday 13 May 2014

OUGD505 Final Crit

The Questions I asked in this crit were:
- What is to you reresentative of classic animation?
- Is it something you would attend?
- does gold with Golden Age work as a colour scheme?

I wanted to find out what people what it was, what was people's gut reaction to what this festival was form the look and feel of the aesthetic I was trying to create and what would be shown as well.

The response to these, was all very positive, which is encouraging. Not the type of encouraging that makes me feel good, but good feedback, suggestions such as artist's to look at: Tom Whalen. Add class to the event. It's all things I've been taking in mind previous to writing the questions. I'm glad people were able to respond so well to them. 

Although the idea of a quick animation to promote it, I do like. Although there's no such thing as a 'quick' animation, knowing from previously doing such a thing. Depending what it'd entail anyway. I love the idea non the less.





No comments:

Post a Comment