Saturday 17 May 2014

Golden Age Popcorn Packaging

I wanted to create a interactive popcorn bucket, popcorn's one of the most iconic things of a cinema nad I wanted to capitalise on the fact that if I had a bucket of popcorn at such an event. I'd want it branded in some way. Using the silhouettes of the characters I saw as a perfect fit on the bucket because of once it's filled you'd only see them poking out over the top. It'd be both engaging and interactive for children and adults in the playful way. Making them keep sakes from the event, something unique.




I created a bugs bunny, as well as Mickey mouse, two of the most iconic and popular characters of the golden age of animation era. Heightening the chance someone would like one or the other.














Stripes didn't work really effectively as I'd hoped, looked to much like a pic and mix, didn't take this any further then the mock-up.


No comments:

Post a Comment