Wednesday 14 May 2014

Goldenage Development Sheets 14th May

I didn't like how GOLDEN AGE looked spelled out, as a logo that is. I needed to be simplified. GA didn't sound to nice to me, But I think it was a good representation and would be pretty strong for the identity to be then followed by the date 2014. I liked the square separating GA of the most. I would use the aspect ratio to keep it inline with the rest.  This is one thing that was also highlighted in the crit and it from then on became to bug me so I needed to do something about it.

The other solution I need to come up with is how do I create the tickets? 

Bugs bunny seems like the best idea to go with for creating the leaflet, he's instantly recogniseable and is an embodiment of america. Unlike mickey, I think bugs has more of a recogniseable tone, cheeky etc. Having him on a leaflet would set the tone better then mickey would. I see mickey as classical, but more childish then bugs.





















No comments:

Post a Comment