Sunday 18 May 2014

Golden Age Wrist Bands Final

Music Festival goers normally keep on their wristbands for a long time, keeping them as memories of the event. I wanted to bring this element across into the more disposable side of wrist bands, making them unique to one in every 5-10 or so customers. Everyone would get a slice of the characters along the bottom, making them unique to them. Theres enough characters so that 4-5 people don't get the same one, adding to this fact.

James couldn't print on them, couldn't use the laser printer either. I DIY'd my own way of getting it through the inkjet at home by taping it to paper and printing it. Although the ink was really faint. I should have screen printed it, I though this would be the quickest solution, considering I didn't have many to use.





No comments:

Post a Comment