Wednesday 26 March 2014

(Collaborative) Redrow Illustration Finals & Mockups

The set of illustrations I created for the brief was probably one of the most ambitious and time consuming things I've created to date. Simply because of all the individual elements that had to be created. Working backwards helped me a lot as when I got the land and planning illustration, below, All I had to do was delete all of the houses on-top and rework the road into a field. The most time went into planning how it would all together.




I also helped Ellen create two icons, I'm not all into pictograms but I liked the left one quite a bit.


Placing it within the wireframe and mockup Ellen had laid out was really satisfying especially to see it all come together. It was the one of the first points when It started all coming together.





The mobile aspect was the other side, these mock-ups were for our initial crit boards. However, they weren't used. Instead I created more mock-ups that better suited for the layout we went for.



The Ipad mockup wasn't used because we couldn't imagine children/students widely using ipads to look for job up comings or researching their future career paths so we didn't represent it on our boards.



The final mock-ups we went with.






No comments:

Post a Comment