Tuesday 4 March 2014

Green & Sons Input

I was paired with Jane and Alex for this day session to come up with a brand in a day for a Skip hire company. We came up with Green & sons, a eco friendly waste disposal skip hire company. For it we needed to present the following day what we had come up with. While Jane and Alex sorted out the main details of what It was the company should be. I created illustrations and mock-ups of to illustrate the point of the company.

These included the following: 

Pick-up truck 


High-vis vests.

Skips.



Jane had the idea for pop-up waste bags.


Garbage bags.






Alex placed them all in the slide, however. I wasn't to sure on the aesthetic of the slide as he created it. So I made a banner to go along the top to pull the brand together throughout the presentation using a skip for the placement of the logo. I though it was rather a clever take. I used this to create a quick website. I quite like it as well, I would probably like to take this furher.



No comments:

Post a Comment