Tuesday 25 March 2014

OUGD505 Crit Research book

Postive: People loved the idea of the flipbook, liked the yellow centre text. As well as how he columns fit to the page and the imagery. Good use of colour. 

Improvement: make the page number centre, erase all the widows. (something I will certainly do.) Make sure it's all high-res. ( I know some images are low, because the cartoons are as well. Which doesn't help.) 

The suggestions covered most concerns I have currently, such as how to print it, bind it and just alterations to certain parts of the book. Although this crit wasn't all that helpful, early in the proccess, it did reassure me things I tried in the book were successful such as the flip book part of it. I'm glad that's what came out of it positively.


No comments:

Post a Comment