Sunday 23 March 2014

(Collaborative) Illustration 11

Although I accidentally screenshot a job lot creating this illustration today, I did get most of the crucial parts. Such as creating the brick palettes.



I did try and recreate one of the diggers. I gave up and just made the scoop because I didn't think the scale of it would properly fit in.



I added dirt tracks to add a bit more character as well. I thought it'd originally not work well but I ended up really liking it. 


This is the only place I showed the houses brick work, simply because it was crucial to showing this part in the process of the house's development. It wouldn't work on the house because it'd distract way to much however here it's used to draw attention to the fact the houses aren't full built yet. 



I created set pieces to make putting together the scaffold houses, this made the process a whole lot easier.



Adding decoration to the illustration was my favourite part because It allowed me to be a bit more creative with what I wanted to do with the illustration aside from just having houses on it. This is the part I enjoyed the most.




Im fairly happy today I was able to finally finish off the 2nd illustration. One more to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment