Monday 3 March 2014

(Collaborative) Illustration 5

I decided to add another road going around the back so I had to re-adjust everything on the corner to fit. Which was bit of a hassle.


I added in a few more shrubs into the car park.




As well as giving the show room houses a little more shubbery.


Some of the elements I had created started getting these weird problems like above where they were overlapping so I had to sort all them out which took a considerable amount of time today.


I made the back of a house and placed that where I thought the rest of the next houses should go like I did at the start of the illustration to mock-up what I want to create next. I added in a garage to create a filler at the back of the driveway, and since it doesn't have any windows it was rather simple.



Mini-steeton nearly completion.







I need to create some garden elements as well because they look bare.





I created the sign for the redrow office by doing the same I did for the showroom sign, altering a photograph in photoshop to a isometric grid and then live tracing it. Rather effective.







No comments:

Post a Comment