Sunday 2 March 2014

(Collaborative) Illustration 4

I didn't take many screenshots today of creating the information centre and another house, while I created them but I have everything else surrounding that.

I tried making the gate simple for my self by using the blend mode and creating specified steps so I could keep to a rhythm throughout it.






I also need to recreate the signage. The fencing looks all very authentic when looking at the reference image.



Flag to make.


Welcome signs.


Showroom sign.



Pointed roof house. Creating the shape is the hardest park, however putting on all the windows and doors is easy because I'm just reusing old elements.


At this point, I have created so far the fencing, car-park, black fencing, pointy roof house.

I added in mowed lawn to the front to give a better first impression for visitors.


I used photoshop to take angle the photo to a isometric grid and then applied it to the side of the house, to which I may add worked rather effectively.



No comments:

Post a Comment