Saturday 28 December 2013

Design for Print & Web: Initial logo idea

From my initial ideas of where to take the branding I knew I wanted it to be something that would be possibly be a bit cheeky. I create a few concepts, I wanted to test them all thoroughly to make sure they worked digitally and then pick the most successful logo. 



I started with a plain one, although I really like this logo I think it looks a bit too modern and plain for something thats targeting students. It looks a bit upper class. I thought Full. worked quite well but it wasn't really getting it across too well.

Font: Mission gothic bold.



I like this colour combination, but Im still unsure with this logo.


Full like this just seems a bit cheap and I don't like it.



The shade of grey here I really enjoy it's a lovely lush colour and it speaks healthy food here immediately.



I don't think like this the concept of the Full & stop is coming across fully as I would like.



No comments:

Post a Comment