Wednesday 11 December 2013

Design for Web & Print: Rewritten Brief & crit

BA (Hons.) GRAPHIC DESIGN
LEVEL
05
 Module Code 
OUGD504                         
Outcomes



BRIEF TITLE     MUTTON QUAD
The Brief
Considerations

Create a new typographic based restaurant.



Appeal to students, business people, and every day working people in the city who want to get a big bite to eat.

Location, location, location.

Concept/Proposition


Modern building in the centre of town to be able to achieve its maximum potential for it’s target audience.



Background

A brand new fast food restraunt that serves up subs and burritos to FILL people. (FULL)






Target Audience
Mandatory Requirements

Students

Buisness people

Etc.





5+ Design boards
A collection of printed material and a proposed website. (If focused on web, and vice versa)
Tone of Voice
Deliverables

Cheeky






Website along with a mobile version
A Range of printed collateral
Design boards













In this crit I had a sudden change of mind after my rewritten brief, I wanted to call my restaurant Full stop. You get full there. 

I proposed this idea to the group and they really liked the sound of it. Suggesting it's definitely something that would appeal to students, I've rewritten my brief to then suit what they suggested. I'm glad how taken on board with they idea so I hope it really pays off and they like the final outcomes. I really enjoyed how casual this crit was and thought it was a good format i'd like to do again.

No comments:

Post a Comment