Sunday 29 December 2013

Design for Print & Web: Initial logos 2

For the next set of logos I digitalised, I tried to be a lot more playful, I created a quick looking typeface using circles and rectangles (below) I really like how it came out but I don't really think it looks too professional and perhaps not something you would associate with food. Full stop still doesn't really come across to well here.




See I liked this one but I think the inclusion of the brackets kind of ruins it, I reckon it would be nice just typed out however without but It kind of ruins the whole concept.




The concept here still wasn't really fully there yet, Full space? 


I tried to be a bit more cheeky with the design, implying you'd get a food baby but I don't think it worked to well considering I haven't really got the logo for this nailed down yet.



Thinner type looked nice, reminded me too much of something like new look.


Too much like the charity that uses the Full. stop slogan here.


Looks too much like the middle of a bullet or a liquorice all sort.


No comments:

Post a Comment