Monday 16 December 2013

Design for Web: page designs

I wanted to establish this page as something different to the Game's page. I decided from my sketches that the best course of action would be to make it tabbed so you have to click to open up each rectangle to discover more.





However when I created that, I realised that it would be awfully annoying to have to fuss about clicking each one to discover more about the page. 




Instead I created one with just the rectangle already out like it would be if you clicked the tab, I thought it looked like there was no content for the other pages so I thought instead to just make all the rest of them big rectangles, it seemed to make much more sense.


I really liked how this one looked so I was really pleased, It just needed polishing up.


I noticed it was a bit redundant now having all the lists of the games along the top of each page so I had it removed.



Having a full set looked great I thought, I liked having the one of the bottom barely peaking up as to encourage you go down further on the website. It was a touch I really liked.



No comments:

Post a Comment